Floral dresses are great for all seasons. The colours and prints are eye-catching and can make you stand out in a crowd. Plus, they're comfortable and perfect for almost any occasion. But how do you wear a floral dress without looking like you're trying too hard?
What are the tips
Floral dresses are one of the most popular trends this season. If you want to try out this trend, but are unsure of how to style it, check out these tips.
- Pair your floral dress with some nude heels. This will elongate your legs and make the dress look more sophisticated.
- Add a denim jacket to your look if you want something a little more casual.
- Throw on a statement necklace to add some glamour to your outfit. However, don't go overboard with accessories. A pair of earrings and a necklace is all you need.
- For a beachy vibe, pair your floral dress with some espadrille flats. You can wear your hair down or in a loose updo. Keep it casual and relaxed.
- To achieve a boho chic look, wear your floral dress with a fringe bag and leather sandals.
- For a more formal look, wear your floral dress with a black blazer and heels.
Extra tips to keep in mind
Choose a floral dress that flatters your body type. If you have a large bust, look for a dress with an empire waistline or A-line silhouette. If you're petite, go for a shorter dress or one with ruffles or embellishments around the hemline.
Don’t forget to pair your floral dress with solid-colored accessories. This will help tone down the busyness of the pattern and make your outfit.
Beside, you may choose a floral dress that has a simple silhouette. Avoid dresses with ruffles, lace, or other embellishments.
With these tips in mind, you'll be sure to look great in your floral dress! So don't be afraid to try one on the next time you're out shopping. Who knows, you might just fall in love with the style!